Do I need a Permit for Renovations/Alterations to my Property/House?

02.04.18 09:14 PM Comment(s) By RAMA QUQA

Residential renovations or alterations require a building permit. 

A residential renovation or alteration to your home can include enlarging a window or door opening, adding or removing a wall.

- If the renovation/alteration includes a washroom or alterations to existing plumbing fixtures, a plumbing permit is required. 

- Also, if your home is serviced by an on-site private sewage disposal system, a septic permit may be required.

Share -