Do I need a permit for if I want to create/build Secondary Dwelling Unit (Additional Dwelling / Apartment)?

29.06.18 03:48 PM Comment(s) By RAMA QUQA

Yes, but first you need to check with the City/Town whether the Zoning By-laws allow it.

Some Cities permit second suite dwelling units in detached dwellings, semi-detached dwellings and link house dwellings subject to certain zoning provisions.

Share -